1. Loving these photos by Qozop. Youngsters swap clothes with their grandparents. The results are quite interesting.
2. The useless web. Take me to a useless website please.
4. Totally obsessed with Hannibal. Unfortunately, I only have time to watch before bed. Hello nightmares.
Unless you live under a rock, you are probably aware that Coachella was last weekend. Besides all the amazing music to be heard, even from the comfort of your own home thanks to this YouTube feed, the second best part is seeing all the amazing style inspiration. From the blogosphere, here are our top looks of the weekend.
Photo Credits: Elle Magazine- TylerJoe, Style Hunter, Elle Magazine, Vogue-Leslie Kirchoff, Elle Magazine-Tyler Joe, Solange (photo credit unknown)
1. Love this heart print bandeau suit by Stella McCartney via Net-A-Porter.
2. Vice’s Basic Bitches’ Guide to Coachella is pretty damn funny.
3. What? Guy on a Buffalo.
4. Loving this helpful list of shows I can binge watch on Amazon Prime in what little down time I have. Make it count!
5. Finding this Made Up Chart: Who wears heels in SF? pretty darn accurate this week after a friend tried to borrow a pair of black heels from me for an event and I realized I don’t own a pair….
Stella Tennant @ Ann Dumeulemeester FW 1995.
My landlord just removed the most hideous wallpaper from our bathroom which is good. However, now all we have left are blindingly white walls which can be nice but I wish I could put one of these up. Someday…
1. Navajo via Cavern Home
2. Queen of Spain via Fschumacher
3. Talisman via Cavern Home
4. Prickly Wallpaper via the apparently now defunct Hyyge Cooperative:-(